Based in North Carolina, I'm a consultant, coach and trainer specializing in organization change.
- 30+ years of consulting, coaching and training
- Partnered with more than 100 companies across a wide range of industries
- Trained over 10,000 employees
- Coached 100+ Executive and Department Leaders
- Saved millions of dollars across of various organizations via consulting insights and recommendations
- Deep expertise across
- city and county governments (including their departments of Finance, IT, Utilities, Engineering, Solid Waste, and Planning)
- pharmaceuticals (including Mergers and Acquisitions)
- and universities
- Adjunct Faculty, UNC School of Government (Center for Public Leadership and Governance)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coaching Federation
- Business Coaching Certificate, North Carolina State University
- Municipal Administration Course for City/County Managers
- Tilt 365 Master Practitioner
- Burke Learning Agility Inventory Certified Practitioner
- Power + Systems, "The Organization Workshop" and "When Cultures Meet Workshop" Certified
- Polarity Thinking Certification
- Team Advantage Certification from Pyramid Systems
- Former member of the NTL Institute for Applied Behavioral Sciences
- Master of Science, Organization Development, American University
- Master of Religious Education, Fordham University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Bluefield State College
You want a brighter future for yourself and your organization – but how do you reach it?
What could that big picture look like?
What systems, strategies, and culture changes could get you there and how do you put them into action?
Defining your big picture and answering these questions successfully takes partnership and people - no matter where you’re looking to move your organization, its leaders or your career towards. Making your vision a reality takes collaboration with someone who listens, understands, and respects your organization, while adding valuable new perspective and insights.
I'm Rick Rocchetti, and for more than 30 years, I’ve been a big picture partner to executive leaders and organizations who are looking for people-oriented change and results.
As a consultant, coach and trainer with a master’s degree in organization development, I'm your team player for organization change, strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, improving culture, and leader and team development.
Since 1985, I’ve worked for and worked with a diverse set of companies and executives across local government agencies, pharmaceutical companies, and major universities throughout North Carolina and the Southeast United States. No matter the field, I've helped these businesses deal with change and still prosper in complex environments.
Having saved organizations millions of dollars, trained thousands of employees, consulted with over one hundred companies and coached hundreds of executive leaders, I’m here to co-create with you and help get you where you want to go.